What Information We Collect
Some user information you give us directly, some user information we gather automatically when you use the Services, and some user information we get from third parties including our third-party vendors and public websites.
How We Collect Information
Information that you provide to us.
User-generated content, including such photos, videos, comments on articles, and audio, any information you post in public forums or message boards, and reviews, feedback, or testimonials regarding our Services.
When you register for a sweepstakes, contest, or even other giveaway or promotion, or when you register for or attend a virtual or in-person event hosted by us or our partners (“Promotions”), we may collect or receive information about you.
When you register or sign up for our Services, you may be asked to give some User Data for example, name, username, display name, password, email address, age, date of birth, geographic location, zip code, and postal mail address.
You may be asked to enter your mobile phone number for some of our Services in order to receive text messages containing the information you have requested as well as additional information, offers, or promotions.
We collect your email address and may also collect other information about you, like your subscription preferences and interests, if you register up for an email subscription or opt-in to marketing communications via our Services.
We receive information linked with your request, like your name and email address, when you send us an email or fill out a request form on the Services.
We and/or our vendors may gather information about you when you use our Services to make a purchase.
Polls, surveys, and quizzes
Any other information you choose to provide to us directly as a result of your use of our Services. When you fill out a form, search, update or add information to your account, react to surveys, post to community forums, send us feedback, engage in promotions, or utilize other features of the Services, you may provide us with User Data.
Data that is automatically collected.
Device information and identifiers like IP address; time zones, browser type and language; operating system; platform type; device type; software and hardware attributes; and unique device, advertising, and app identifiers. Internet network and device activity data, information about files that you download, domain names, landing pages, browsing activity, content or ads viewed and clicked, dates and times of access, pages viewed, products, goods or services viewed, forms you complete or partially complete, search terms, uploads or downloads, the URL that referred you to our Services, the web sites you visit after this web site; and other data. We may collect geolocation information such as city, state, and ZIP code linked with your IP address or derived via Wi-Fi triangulation; time zones; and precise geolocation information from GPS-based functionality on your mobile devices, with your consent and in accordance with the settings on your mobile device.
Information from Third Parties
When you buy products through our Services or when you buy things from a third party after clicking on an affiliate link in our content, we may acquire User Data about you from third parties. This information may include your contact details like name and email address as well as financial and other transactional-related details from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
Other users of the Services may provide your Personal Data for example, if your email address is entered into the Services by a friend referring you to the Services.
Advertising and analytics data
We may obtain User Data from third-party partners and vendors, like analytics data about your visits to our sites, reporting information about ad campaigns, information about your browsing habits, interests, or preferences, and contact information (such as email address).
We may get your name, email address,and/or profile photo from third-party services, as well as any information available about you or collected from you on those services, if you use a third-party connection or log-in (such as Facebook Connect or Google) in conjunction with the Services. We will only use such information in accordance with the third-party platforms’ terms and conditions.
How We May Use Information We Collect
- Allow you to create an account and profile on the Services, log into your account, and access certain sections of the Services using that account;
- Allow you to share specific personal information with other people via your account profile;
- Enhance and personalize the Services;
- Connect you to our content across multiple devices or platforms;
- Customize the Services to deliver advertising, content, features, or recommendations that are relevant to your interests or are otherwise suited to you on the Services or on other platforms (for example, media platforms);
- Send you free gifts or other promotions;
- Send you notices, updates, security alerts, as well as other support and administrative messages, as well as reply to your comments, questions, and customer service or requests for data access.
- Process transactions and provide you with pertinent information;
- Send you emails, newsletters, and some other communications that may include offers or third-party products and/or services.
- administer or communicate with you regarding Promotions, including determining your eligibility, processing your registration or entry, enforcing the Promotion’s conditions, and contacting you about the current Promotion or future Promotions;
- Use submissions you provide to us in association with Promotions or on other platforms, according to the rules of such Promotions;
- To help us provide you with better service, we may link or combine information we obtain from third parties.
- Detection, investigation,and/or prevention of fraudulent, unauthorized, or unlawful activities;
- Maintain the security of our Services, including for the purposes of age verification;
- Analyze and track how our users interact with the Services;
- Comply with the law or with requests from law enforcement and legal process, like court orders;
Cookies and other tracking technologies are used by us and our partners to administer the Services, analyze trends, track users’ movements around the Services and on third-party sites, devices, and applications, and collect demographic data about our user base.
We may also get data (on an individual and/or aggregated basis) from our partners via IP addresses, Local Shared Objects, Local Storage, and Browser cookies, which enables us to:
- Analyze trends in our user base;
- Track users’ locations, movements, and activities on the Services and on third-party websites;
- Improve our knowledge of traffic on the Services, visitor behavior, and advertising and promotional campaign reactions.
Medhaavi Inc also collaborates with third parties to give analytics information about your use of our Services or to assist us in tracking the advertisements that are displayed to you so that we can analyze the efficacy of our advertising.
What Information We Share
We may share the following information:
- For internal business purposes, with our affiliates.
- With third parties for marketing purposes, including data management platforms, and other advertising technology providers; for example, we may match your email address with third parties with whom you have also consented to share your email address and use such match to deliver custom offers or emails to you on the Sites and elsewhere online;
- To third parties who provide services on our behalf, such as commenting and other site functionality, to assist us with our business activities.
- These organizations are only allowed to use your personal information in order to provide these services to us, and only if we provide them written instructions.
- In such circumstances, these organizations must abide by our data privacy and security policies and are prohibited from using PI obtained from us for any other reason.
- If we are needed to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
- In response to demands from government agencies like law enforcement and other governmental bodies, as well as to meet national security concerns;
- If we feel that disclosing information is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, in conjunction with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal behavior, or to defend and protect our legal rights or property, we will do so.
- Informing advertisers and other partners about the nature of our user base;
- In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
- In case we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation). In such a scenario, we will attempt to provide you with commercially reasonable notice of any change in ownership, incompatible new uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information, such as by email and/or notice on our website;
- With your consent or at your discretion.
Privacy Information For California Residents
If you are a California resident, you may be entitled to additional rights with respect to your personal information pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). In accordance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (see California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84), California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of certain Personal Data that we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and want to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to [email protected].
Privacy Information For Nevada Residents
If you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to request that we do not sell your covered information (as those terms are defined in N.R.S. 603A) that we have collected, or may collect, from you. We do not sell your covered information; but, if you wish to make such a request, please contact us at [email protected].
Other Privacy Related Information
We implement appropriate administrative, technical and security safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of the information we collect. However, no systems can be completely secure. Therefore, we use reasonable efforts to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security, and your use of the Services indicates your agreement to assume this risk.
Your User Data may be used, stored, accessed, transferred to and maintained on devices, servers located outside the territory in which you reside, including servers and staff located in the United States. Data stored in the United States may be subject to lawful requests by the courts or law enforcement authorities in the United States. If we provide any User Data about you to any other third parties, we will require the recipient to protect your User Data in accordance with applicable law.
The privacy of young children is extremely important to us. Most of our Services are not intended for children under the age of16, and we do not intentionally collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16 on such Services, unless as set forth below. If we discover that we have collected Personal Data from a user under the age of 16 on such Services, we will delete all Personal Data that the individual has given to us immediately.
The time period for which we keep User Data varies depending on the information’s purpose. In some circumstances, it is legally required to store data for a certain amount of time. We plan to store the information for no longer than is necessary to meet a legitimate business need, unless there is a clear legal necessity for us to preserve it.
How to Contact Us
2055 Limestone Rd, STE 200-C
Wilmington, New Castle, Delaware 19809